To ensure the upmost protection and safety of all our guests and staff at Esprit Saint Germain, and in
accordance with French government guidance, the following Health & Safety measures have been implemented.
Please note that these measures are subject to be amended in order to adhere to developing French Government guidelines, and we continue to monitor the situation closely.
- All employees in contact with guests to wear masks.
- Masks and gloves for guests will be available on request.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in all public areas.
- Hand sanitizer will also be available in all public toilets.
- The public areas (door handles, elevator buttons, reception counter, bannisters, and other surfaces will be disinfected every hour.
- Public areas will be regularly ventilated.
- The elevator will be limited to one person at any one time (except people travelling together).
RESERVATION, RECEPTION, CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
- All guests will receive a pre-arrival email from the hotel to ensure a swift arrival and check-in experience. All guests will be asked to provide a mobile phone number so that we may communicate with you directly before and throughout your stay.
- Only one signature will be required on arrival if all guest data has already been submitted online.
- Disinfection of room keys and cards.
- Concierge/Porters delivering luggage – bags will be placed in the guest room ahead of the guest going upstairs to minimise contact.
- Door handles will be sanitized when the hotel associate leaves the room.
- Check out: Express check out will be made available with a key drop.
- Any luggage to be collected by porters will take place once guests advise they are leaving their room.
RESTAURANT AND BAR AREA
- Our Breakfast room is in full compliance with guidelines established by the National Hotel and Restaurant Association, and the French government.
- Prescribed minimum distance between tables.
- Disinfection of the tables, salt & pepper dispensers, etc. after each use.
- Delivery of items to take place at the door of the room or suite.
- Regular disinfection of door handles, light switches, remote controls, bannisters and other surfaces.
- Additional surface disinfection of the guest rooms is available at the guest’s request.
- All non-necessary equipment to be removed from the rooms until further notice.
- Each guest will receive a personal amenity kit located in their room or suite containing face masks and hand sanitizer
OTHER KEY MEASURES
- All hotel employees have been trained for sanitation and personal hygiene in adherence with guidelines set by the Hotel and Restaurant Association and on our standards regarding COVID-19 health & safety protocols
- Employees will also be asked to stay home and seek medical attention if they, or someone in their household, has any COVID-19 symptoms
We look forward to welcoming our esteemed guests back once again.
Should you have any questions or concerns before, during, or after your stay, please contact François Souman, Hotel Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or +33 1 53 10 55 55.